Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maku'u Market CLOSED Sun 12/28
I'm a vendor at the market and just got a call from the Maku'u farmers Assc. The Market will be closed tommorrow/today due to the inclement weather. See you next week, I'm sleeping in for the first Sunday I can remember.
Thanks for the heads up... I'm gonna put it on my blog.

-------
My Blog
Your a vendor?

Post up your booth number, it would be nice to meet you.

They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security
Benjamin Franklin
-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii
I can tell you Greg is not the Lady that makes the Papaya Salad.[Big Grin]

-------
My Blog
Thanks for the heads up. What do you sell? Other than Papaya Salad that will be sorely missed for lunch.

Sean
See you in the surf
I agree Greg, please let us know your booth number so we can come by and say hello.

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

Devany Vickery-Davidson
East Bay Potters
www.eastbaypotters.com
Greg...are you the Greg that my husband John dug a pool for and who worked for Justin?
I hadn't intended to use this forum for promotional purposes, but since you asked, I'm a humble sandblaster and my space is E-6, right next to the association office. It would be my pleasure to meet any/all of you.

Nancy, sorry, I have dug no pools.

I had posted my website here, but on reflection, am uncomfortable becoming the focus of this thread. Drop by my space for a card.
Cool stuff!

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Very nice! I have admired your work on many occasions, and the next time I visit Makuu, I will stop by and say hi.

Cheers,
Jerry