Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scammer sending Emails to PunaWeb Members
I received this email today.
Would never have expected it to come from someone connected to PunaWeb.
Just want to warn everyone.
~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: vincentmani1988@yahoo.fr <vincentmani1988@yahoo.fr>
Date: Aug 5, 2009 5:45 AM
Subject: Sent From Punatalk by vincentlove
To: dancingsong.woman@gmail.com

Hello Dancingsong

You received the following message from: vincentlove (vincentmani1988@yahoo.fr)

At: http://www.punaweb.org/Forum/

Hello.

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. Though we have not before, but I believe one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. I am Vincent Mani, I'm from Sierra Leone in West Africa. My source of your contact gave me the courage and confidence to rely on you, that was the reason while I contact you for this noble transaction to seek you help and advice since I am too young to handle it alone.

The sum of Eight Million US Dollars ($8.000.000.00) was deposited by my father in a Bank in Abidjan capital city of Ivory Coast which he wanted to used for his political ambition, before he was assassinated. Now I have decided to invest this money in your country due to frequent political instabilty and for security reasons too.

I want you to help me claim and receive this money on my behalf after the money has been transferred into your bank account.I will come and continue my education in your country while you will help me invest in your country, such as these three ventures in your country but, if there is any other business that is better than my suggestion, I will be very glad to follow your advice.

1). Real estate
2). The transport industry
3). Five star hotel

I will be pleased to offer you reasonable percentage of the total fund while the balance will be invested with your help.NOTE: I have all the necessary documents backing me up as the next of kin, If you are willing to assist me , please do not hesitate to contact me for further details and also hope you will handle this transaction with almost confidentiality and transparency it deserves. Email me at vincent_mani1988@yahoo.fr

Respectfully yours,
Vincent Mani
Dancingsong Woman
We have noted this and the person has been locked out. No way known to prevent the proliferation of these email scams.

The topic: "Scam emails" has addressed it rather thoroughly.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator