Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you recommend a Chiropractor?
Can anyone suggest a decent, good one??

Seems like you cant swing a dead cat without someone claiming to be one...

I figure the good people of PW can chime in and recommend one...

Mahalos...
Dr. Paul Bickford, Chiropractor
120 Pauahi Street, Suite 310
Hilo, Hawaii 96720

933-9191

Just about my entire office goes to him.

He's very nice and has been practicing for some time.

I never did Chiro until this year - what a difference!

Carrie Rojo

http://ppl.blastoffnetwork.com/carrierojo
http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it." Galadriel - LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Michael Reem 965-9569 in Seaview.
Don't know his formal education, but he knows his stuff. Heard fabulous things about him from many reliable people. My back was fixed after 1 visit.

Dory
Dr. Ah-Yo at Hawaii Physical Therapy and Chiropractic and her own staff on Wainuenue are wonderful and thorough, but it isn't a fast visit because they also do massage and ultrasound. Dr. Jill Dawrs on the Bayfront is also very good, fast and efficient. I see her when I don't have much time for an adjustment.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
There are a new pair in Keaau that just moved here a few months ago, husband and wife team. I have not gone to see them yet but they are on my agenda.They were having specials at one time.

I am used to a slower, gentler approach and Dr. Dawrs, though efficient, was to fast.
Dr. Roy in Pahoa across from Sack-n-save. Very gentle, reasonable ($35/visit) and he gets the job done.
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius
I will second Michael Reem in Seaview. He is very affordable, less than $30, great attitude/bedside manner and very effective. Have seen many "miracle" cures for those unable to get out of the car themselves. He's been doing it for at least three decades and his father before him was a life long chiropractor. Book morning appointments.
Another endorsement for Michael in Seaview. A few years ago I had 3 herniated discs (eventually had surgery) and came here on my scheduled vacation anyway, literally hunched over. Saw him 3 times in a week and was walking upright and 90% pain free.
No one mentioned Dr Lorenzo in Pahoa.
Is he good?
StillHope: It's Dr Roy Lozano, (the Dr Roy mentioned above). And yes, he is quite good, very gentle.

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."