Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yipes! Testimony needed NOW - HB 1626
The Fuel Tax Revenue proposal for helping maintain our private subdivision roads is scheduled for hearing in the Senate tomorrow - Thursday. Just got notice. It has already passed the House of Representatives, now it needs to pass Senate committees.

Dominic Yagong's office just sent me notice:

Please forward the link below to all who can send testimonies. I just learned that this bill is being heard in the senate tomorrow. The email address for all senators is as follows: sens@capitol.hawaii.gov

So start now, please do this immediately:

<sens@capitol.hawaii.gov>

Subject Line: In support of HB 1626

Suggested testimony #1: Please vote in favor of HB 1626. It is important and fair.

Suggested testimony #2: I am in favor of HB 1626. I ask you to vote yes for this Big Island solution to a Big Island problem.

Suggested testimony #3: HB 1626 is worthy of your support. I ask you to vote yes. We have serious problems in maintaining our
roads due to the history of subdivision formation fifty years ago. Public safety can be addressed with passage of HB 1626.

Suggested testimony #4: Whatever you want to say....

Forward this message..... we need to generate support and there are only a few hours to do so for the first committee hearing!

Mahalo,

Rob Tucker
FoPF
965-1555
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator