Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
builders
can anyone recommend a builder who will just do the shell,framing. We want to do the inside work ourselves but most builders insist on doing the whole thing.Also who is good at ripping lots. Sold one home one step closer to getting back. Will probably come over to buy land and get plans going next month and see some old friends. Mahalo for all the contributions to the web site it certainly is helpful and a wonderful way to get others opinions and to share the whole experience.

i have been looking for a trust worthy and reliable excavator to rip my lot.paul andrade from excavation tech is the way to go,they are slammed with work but they are the best,honest and will be their when they they tell you.they will be doing my lot soon,a friend that has lived on B.I for over 21 years turned me one to him.her is their phone #808-968-0909,good luck! sean

I was planning to have my land cleared this past May. I placed several calls and only got one return call. That was from Paul Andrade. Paul asked me several questions and I gave him my answers. Paul then advised me that now was not the time to do the clearing. He said he would be happy to the job if I insisted, but he felt I would be wasting my money.

I have to say that I really appreciated his honesty and sage advice. And when we are ready to have the work done, Paul is the guy I intend to hire.

Good Luck!
David D

I can certainly recommend Carlos Gonzales in Hilo, cell phone 936-1858. He's about to build a garage for us, but I've seen a house he build for friends (just the shell, framing, and owners are finishing it themselves). Tell him that CHARLES recommended him!

Just wanted to bring this to the front of the line!

gardenwoman
gardenwoman