Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basic Excel Training
I need suggestions or recommendations setting up 3 employees for a one day Basic Excel Training seminar.

I’ve searched the web and don’t see any seminars on the BI. I would rather have it off site, and during the work week, but any suggestions are welcome.[8D]
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
HCC is frequently offering these classes. Did you check the OCET schedule online? If you are a company they may set up a class just for your employees. I believe the Saturday calendar listings in the paper mentioned Word classes. People that teach Word Basics tend to teach Excel Basics since they are in the same family of software.
Have you ever considered on-line training? I.E. Lynda or Total Training? Just a suggestion.
Scott - check HCC as spunky says - they usually have a regular sched for all these classes. I used to work with a girl who was related to the teacher.

Carrie

http://www.sapphiresoap.etsy.com

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR