Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitchen remodeling
I have been here almost a year now and one of the first things I tried to do was remodel the kitchen. Well I went to HPM (this was before Home depot)and ordered cabinets and countertops for the kitchen, it took about 6 months to get the correct cabinets that I ordered and I installed them. Then came the countertops took about a month to get and they were too long to fit so back they went. Three weeks later they came back and fit, but when they cut them they had cut right into the countertop on top where you could see it in two places. They took the 2 countertops back and said they would remake them, three weeks later they called and said they do not want me as a customer and will pick up the rest of the countertops and return my money.
I went to the Home depot last week and picked out the same countertops and yesterday they came and measured and made a template, they say I should have them in a week or two and they install them. The price was about $500.00 more, but now two old women don't have to learn a new skill.

Michelle in FF
Michelle in FF
Aloha Michelle:

Glad to know this. I was just about to plop down a bunch of money at HPM but now I will do some more checking.

Thanks

Norma