Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HPPOA Special Board Meeting July 3, 2020?
I see a notice on the HPPOA.net website of a Special BOD Meeting tomorrow at 6pm. Lots of questions but mainly, why the short notice and who authorized it. The Agenda says they will be “appointing” a new board all except District 1 and to put your applications in at the office.

Any thoughts  Huh
Link for info on Special Meeting:
http://www.hppoa.net/newsite/wp-content/...da-002.pdf

Agenda Item V: Vote for officers 
Agenda Item VI: Review the Budget for HPPOA
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
(07-03-2020, 02:56 AM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: Link for info on Special Meeting:
http://www.hppoa.net/newsite/wp-content/...da-002.pdf

Agenda Item V: Vote for officers 
Agenda Item VI: Review the Budget for HPPOA
Not sure what you’re saying.

Agenda Item III - Appoint Board of Directors
Agenda Item VI - Review the Budget for HPPOA (There is no budget per the Finance Committee, if there is even a Finance Committee)

How can they call a meeting without proper notification? District 5 and District 7 are the only board members who are not in dispute and they weren’t notified. Even Larry Kawaahau shouldn’t be on the board, per the by-laws, as he is suing the Association.

Can’t wait till this all gets resolved.
Not sure what you’re saying.

I simply posted a link & a little more info about what’s on the agenda.
I’m not able to answer the questions in your first post, but thought I’d make it easier for everyone to find the HPPOA notice.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Rules ... laws ... everyone ...
(07-03-2020, 04:34 AM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: Not sure what you’re saying.

I simply posted a link & a little more info about what’s on the agenda.
I’m not able to answer the questions in your first post, but thought I’d make it easier for everyone to find the HPPOA notice.
Got it. Thank you.
KP
“When your hate is louder than your love, your words have no meaning!”
Anyone going? Wonder if masks are required?
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!
"District 5 and District 7 are the only board members who are not in dispute"

Their term in office ended on June 30th.

(07-03-2020, 08:14 AM)eightfingers2.0 Wrote: Anyone going? Wonder if masks are required?
 Duct tape should be required.
(07-03-2020, 12:54 PM)Obie Wrote: "District 5 and District 7 are the only board members who are not in dispute"

Their term in office ended on June 30th.

(07-03-2020, 08:14 AM)eightfingers2.0 Wrote: Anyone going? Wonder if masks are required?
 Duct tape should be required.
Obie, why do they show all but District 1 as vacant? Also, no director gives up their seat until a new director is chosen. District 1 is also available. According to the By Laws, he cannot serve on the board because he has filed a lawsuit against HPPOA, etal. and cannot participate until the lawsuit is final. The GM and Larry are up to no good. Why all of a sudden is it ok to have a board meeting after a year of refusing? Think on it.

Yes, I’m going and taking/wearing a mask. It’ll be interesting to say the least. Maybe we could all try to talk instead of acting like babies. Put aside differences...but that won’t happen.  Rolleyes
KP
“When your hate is louder than your love, your words have no meaning!”
Anyone go?
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!