Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Safe Travels now permanent?
Thank goodness for the Mute function on PW.

I get to skip whatever snark Tom has come up with.
(10-23-2021, 02:32 PM)AaronM Wrote: Thank goodness for the Mute function on PW.

I get to skip whatever snark Tom has come up with.

So, basically, you don't understand what Sagan was saying and you used his comment out of context and ignorance. Does that sound right?
Good god man! Did you not comprehend that I am now spared from your sanctimonious drivel?!

You may continue to blather on but all I see is -

"The contents of this message are hidden because TomK is on your ignore list."
(10-22-2021, 12:38 AM)kalakoa Wrote: the only mandatory part is the front side

HRS 150 does not require a negative declaration; I've been throwing the form away.

I wasn't aware of this, as flight attendants say ag declaration is mandated by state.  In any case, it's not relevant to the demographic information that you're concerned about, is it?  

The back of paper form contains many questions, voluntary of course but most people seem to fill them out while I don't.  

Safe Travels only asks if you're:  Visiting, resident, military, essential worker, and maybe one other I can't recall.

What nefarious purposes do you imagine the State can use this limited info for?
https://www.staradvertiser.com/2021/10/2...e-a-spike/

"Char said she expects indoor mask requirements to continue for some time."

Meanwhile, literally no one that I know on the mainland living in a dozen different states, in various different regions have worn a mask since July... Jesus Fing Christ. I hope the anti-vaxxers find where Char lives and never let her get a wink of sleep.
Does the state government have access to the identity of everyone entering and exiting the state without the agriculture and safe travels declarations? Do the airlines share it willingly or would they require a subpoena/warrant otherwise?

I could see them using it to prove residency for tax purposes, or perhaps to know when and where certain criminal elements entered and left the state. Of course that assumes a level of competency...
Malahini, would you be making profane and vindictive comments if you werenʻt anonymous? Go back to where you came from and take your vitriol with you.
Certainty will be the death of us.
Please tone down the bickering and keep the conversations local. This is a warning. Some vacation time may be in order soon.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
(10-23-2021, 07:20 PM)AaronM Wrote: Good god man!  Did you not comprehend that I am now spared from your sanctimonious drivel?!

You may continue to blather on but all I see is -

"The contents of this message are hidden because TomK is on your ignore list."

If I'm on your mute list, how do you know I was replying to you? Or is it your intention to respond to all of my posts saying you don't read them?
Sorry Rob. Mea Culpa.