Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Restrictions to continue!
(11-24-2021, 10:31 PM)Durian Fiend Wrote:
(11-24-2021, 06:50 PM)Wao nahele kane Wrote: ...Isreal is much like Iceland, ...
  ...Vaccines don't stop the virus, nor does previous infection...
"Vaccines don't stop the virus..." Correct.
"...nor does previous infection." Incorrect. Infact even a previous infection by SARS-CoV-1 from 2003 provides robust effective antibody production against SARS-CoV-2 and that's 17-18 years later.

I can share with you, well over 100 peer reviewed scientific studies that dispute your claim. I'd imagine there will be over 150 such studies by early 2022. 

Odd, I'm an Anti-vaxer now because from thin air, you deem it so. I was combat ready deployable in the 80s, having many more exotic vaccines than the average person and have had many vaccines since, including a tetanus vaccine just a couple months back, but somehow, I'm anti-vaccine because I like to read scientific studies. That's a stretch, to say the least of it. I've been accused of being a pragmatist, but never an anti-vaxer. Lol.

(11-24-2021, 11:54 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: But it's become abundantly clear that your not playing with a full deck. 

I don’t believe that’s the problem.  You’re trying to say the Amish interviewed are not all the Amish, but on the other hand all of some Amish communities have reached herd immunity. Why not include some facts and percentages?  Like which Amish communities and how many?  One? Ten?  You’re trying to have it both ways.  Maybe more than both ways.

You’re certainly not playing with less than a full deck.  You’re attempting to play with two decks or more, and argue that you’re not. So no matter what cards are dealt you claim you’ve won. When you’re called out for it, you accuse the person of being mentally deficient, pack up your decks of many cards, Jokers included, and go home.

When you achieve comprehension skills that don't result in missrepresentations of others statements and to some magnitude, reality itself. Then I'll begin responding to you again. Untill then, you're welcome to wallow in your self inflicted delusional expectations and assumptions all you like.
delusional expectations and assumptions all you like.

Fact:

One Amish community in Pennsylvania may have achieved herd immunity:
Is an Amish community in Pennsylvania’s Lancaster County the first U.S. subpopulation to achieve herd immunity against COVID-19?
https://healthexec.com/topics/covid-19/v...lain-sight
Something is amish with this thread.

How many Amish are in Puna?
(11-25-2021, 04:12 AM)AaronM Wrote: Something is amish with this thread.

LOL IDK but plenty Turkeys!  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
Keep it local  Heart
(11-25-2021, 04:12 AM)AaronM Wrote: Something is amish with this thread.

I think there are quite a few that must be practicing, at least avoiding modern technology like toothpaste, body deodorant, running water. those kinds of things.
"How many Amish are in Puna?"

I'm Hapa Amish. I have a pantry full of food I brought from the Amish part of Ohio.

Happy Thanksgiving !
I love how some people think if you are sick of masking and restrictions and want to move on like much of the world has and 98% of the US... That you must not believe masks reduce transmission or whatever stupid crap...

I must have missed the memo about the social contract allowing my rights being suspended whenever hospitalizations go up or cases rise, and especially not just because some public health official opened their mouth.

/vent
(11-25-2021, 11:04 AM)malahini Wrote: I love how some people think if you are sick of masking and restrictions and want to move on like much of the world has and 98% of the US... That you must not believe masks reduce transmission or whatever stupid crap...

I must have missed the memo about the social contract allowing my rights being suspended whenever hospitalizations go up or cases rise, and especially not just because some public health official opened their mouth.

/vent
The social contract idea is completely communist thinking and propaganda. In the united states the individuals choice is paramount above all others. Without individual choice your forced into whatever group think comes along without question.
(11-25-2021, 04:45 PM)kander Wrote: The social contract idea is completely communist thinking and propaganda. In the united states the individuals choice is paramount above all others. Without individual choice your forced into whatever group think comes along without question.

Social contract is used even by libertarians buddy. There's nothing communist about the social contract. It is as old as Plato.

https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access/...97787.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchy,_S...and_Utopia
You wouldn't steal a car, would you?