Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Maui Moms create first online dating service for unvaxxed
(02-20-2023, 03:37 AM)AaronM Wrote: More like a backhanded compliment which is apropos for TK.

No, "damning with faint praise" is much more accurate.
Im glad they set this up for pure bloods. YMMV.
So, there are unjabbed folks who prefer not to commiserate with jabbed folks, and from the responses here it seems that there is a mutual feeling.  I’m betting there are plenty of “jabbed only” sites as well as the one referenced here.

My circle consists of jabbed, unjabbed, and plenty that I don’t know the status of.  I don’t know because it doesn’t come up in conversation.  It’s a non-issue.  I guess we have better things to do.  We don’t discuss religion or politics much either.

Is my situation normal or is it an anomaly?  Do you folks who are so quick with the judgmental name-calling do the same thing when you encounter an unjabbed person in real life, or is it only when you are hidden behind your keyboard?

I’m serious about this.  I’ve seen plenty of vaccine related hostility in print, but I have yet to see it in person.  Maybe I’m just lucky in this way?
(02-20-2023, 10:20 AM)My 2 cents Wrote: So, there are unjabbed folks who prefer not to commiserate with jabbed folks, and from the responses here it seems that there is a mutual feeling.  I’m betting there are plenty of “jabbed only” sites as well as the one referenced here.

My circle consists of jabbed, unjabbed, and plenty that I don’t know the status of.  I don’t know because it doesn’t come up in conversation.  It’s a non-issue.  I guess we have better things to do.  We don’t discuss religion or politics much either.

Is my situation normal or is it an anomaly?  Do you folks who are so quick with the judgmental name-calling do the same thing when you encounter an unjabbed person in real life, or is it only when you are hidden behind your keyboard?

I’m serious about this.  I’ve seen plenty of vaccine related hostility in print, but I have yet to see it in person.  Maybe I’m just lucky in this way?

I don't know who's been jabbed either, and none else knows I'm jabbed or not unless they ask me and I answer. The only time I would ask if someone is vaccinated in very specific and rare situations and that hasn't happened yet. In this case, I'm a little troubled about the possibility that the site is a bit discriminatory. They want people who know "what’s really going on", and they want people that are free of "tainted blood" and "Free [sic] from synthetic mRNA".

It's just my opinion, but I'm very uncomfortable with this idea of only having the right sort of blood to join in. For instance, you've now seen 'elepaio's posts which says:

"Im glad they set this up for pure bloods."

I'm sure you are not going to defend his opinion and I doubt 'elepaio has enough brain cells that will fire together and understand what an outrageous comment that is, but this is what that site is encouraging.
I mean, we already have places you can only live and attend school if you are a certain percent pure blooded, so this seems par for the course.