Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puna Puna Pizza Pizza
(07-01-2023, 08:42 PM)kalakoa Wrote: The pizza (calzone, pasta, sandwich, wrap, salad) place by my house is way better.
I can't be the only one who doesn't know where kalakoa lives and therefore wonders where is the one near their place for better pizza (calzone, pasta, sandwich, wrap, salad).
(07-01-2023, 11:14 PM)Chas Wrote: Just got back. KWXX was giving away a hat or free lunch combo if you said "Pizza pizza", which I did. I had already ordered thin crust pizza and wings, so I have plenty of food for the day.

Another radio station was starting a promotion at noon, so if you get there by 2 you might be able to get in on the free stuff

(07-01-2023, 08:42 PM)kalakoa Wrote: The pizza (calzone, pasta, sandwich, wrap, salad) place by my house is way better.
And which place is that?

garymatt, you are not alone.  Weʻre all waiting breathlessly.
Certainty will be the death of us.
Also Cheers to all those accusing others of being off Puna related .. hypocrite much ?? This thread is you.
(07-03-2023, 10:00 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Also Cheers to all those accusing others of being off Puna related .. hypocrite much ??  This thread is you.

Says the boy typing from his moms house.

Come to town an say that.

(07-03-2023, 12:19 AM)AaronM Wrote: Too much snow.  I don't care how nice it is there.

What? The summits of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa receive more snow than Denmark. Do you even know where Denmark is?

(07-03-2023, 01:32 AM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: Too much snow.

In the short term, yes our Puna weather can't be beat.

That depends on what you want. If you like snow then go somewhere where you get some (I wouldn't recommend Denmark). If you like lots of rain, sunshine, trade winds, and not over-the-the-top temperatures then Puna is fine depending on whereabouts in Puna you live. If you don't like that then you can always complain about it.

(07-03-2023, 10:00 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Also Cheers to all those accusing others of being off Puna related .. hypocrite much ??  This thread is you.

Which posts are you referring to?
Do they get more than 1 inch of snow?  Too much for me.
So the pizza place is in Denmark? Do they deliver?
And which place is that?

It's on the mainland, so none of you would like it. For me, it's within walking distance, and because we have maintained roads and rule of law, it's safe for me to walk there, day or night, without carrying a club and/or bear spray for the loose dogs.
Ugh, disappointing. I'm from the NJ/Eastern PA area so I NEVER got pizza from any of the chains until I moved here. That is ONE thing I miss... the food.
(07-03-2023, 07:30 PM)kalakoa Wrote: And which place is that?

It's on the mainland, so none of you would like it. For me, it's within walking distance, and because we have maintained roads and rule of law, it's safe for me to walk there, day or night, without carrying a club and/or bear spray for the loose dogs.
So you finally gave up and moved back to America?