Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using an assault rifle while dealing methamphetamine and heroin
(06-07-2024, 11:18 PM)kalianna Wrote: Unfortunately, the average posts per day are over the lifespan of the site so those that joined more recently seem to be making up for the years they werenʻt members.

That is completely untrue, false, misleading and incorrect. 

The average post count in each profile is from THE DATE JOINED TO THE PRESENT.
Well, regardless, it's been a long time since I logged in and saw a Jökulhlaup of posts that necessitated the old rule.
There is a rule against posting in foreign languages.  I got a whole thread deleted by accident.
So then Julie, your posts average under two a day?
Certainty will be the death of us.
(06-08-2024, 07:47 AM)kalianna Wrote: So then Julie, your posts average under two a day?

Yes, that is correct.

It's funny how math works.

Like this:

I registered on 5/22/2023

Today is 6/7/2024

That means 383 days have elapsed since I registered.

As of THIS post, I've made 728 posts.

So then, 728 posts divided by 383 days equals an AVERAGE of 1.90 posts per day, just as shown in my user profile!

But to be honest, I fail to see what point you are trying to make.
(06-08-2024, 07:14 AM)Punatang Wrote: There is a rule against posting in foreign languages.  I got a whole thread deleted by accident.

Then there should be a tsunami of deletions!
(06-09-2024, 03:06 AM)terracore Wrote:
(06-08-2024, 07:14 AM)Punatang Wrote: There is a rule against posting in foreign languages.  I got a whole thread deleted by accident.

Then there should be a tsunami of deletions!
Þú ert of klár!
(06-07-2024, 11:18 PM)kalianna Wrote: Unfortunately, the average posts per day are over the lifespan of the site so those that joined more recently seem to be making up for the years they werenʻt members.

That is untrue. It's not hard to work out if you look at the member list and do a very simple analysis of join dates, number of posts, and PW's lifespan.

You can look at your own posting history and confirm your claim is incorrect. It's not hard to do.
I can do the math, but thereʻs math and then thereʻs common sense. She ainʻt postinʻ 1.9 times a day. Iʻm done with this discussion.
Certainty will be the death of us.
(06-09-2024, 09:20 AM)kalianna Wrote: I can do the math, but thereʻs math and then thereʻs common sense.  She ainʻt postinʻ 1.9 times a day.  Iʻm done with this discussion.

What is it with a few people here who just make stuff up and won't provide any evidence to back up their claims? Are you now claiming there's a conspiracy behind the number of posts people have made? Common sense tells us to go with the actual maths, but it seems you think something else is happening.

So please provide your own evidence, and we can take it from there.