Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are now 20 brand new homes for sale in HPP.
As unquestionably proven here, the programmed team trolls are oblivious to reality, facts, and truth. Punatang
----------------
Absolutely and now proven in several posts since you stated this.
(08-24-2024, 04:44 PM)MyManao Wrote: As unquestionably proven here, the programmed team trolls are oblivious to reality, facts, and truth...

Man that's some fancy word smithing there Punatang. Damn, you should start a blog.. maybe become one of them 'influencers' that are all the rage. Ya never know, you might actually make something of yourself..

One can try, right?
I'm curious WTF it means.  

Perhaps it's best chalked up to Dr. Hook's "I got stoned and missed it".
I wish you all the best.
Video 
I am a noob with respect to Hawaiian Paradise Park. My realtor lives on a one acre lot there. I would like to do my own research. How do I locate all the properties in HPP that fall into Lava Zone 3? Any place that would not put me under the thumbscrews of HPIA. (We have also been looking in Hilo and Ainaloa).

In the interest of music, this is how I feel about the stressful activity of homebuying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7uC5m-IRns
(08-29-2024, 06:16 PM)BlackAkita Wrote: I am a noob with respect to Hawaiian Paradise Park. My realtor lives on a one acre lot there. I would like to do my own research. How do I locate all the properties in HPP that fall into Lava Zone 3? Any place that would not put me under the thumbscrews of HPIA. (We have also been looking in Hilo and Ainaloa).

Welcome. Akitas are some of the most beautiful dogs.  All three of those areas you mentioned are outside LZ1 and LZ2 which is where you are stuck with HPIA (for the most part).  If you try fishing around for something off market in HPP you might save 10-25k.  YMMV
I wish you all the best.
BlackAkita - How do I locate all the properties in HPP that fall into Lava Zone 3? We have also been looking in Hilo and Ainaloa
As mentioned, all those areas fall into LZ3. Here's a quick map of the local subdivisions with the lava zones added (yellow is LZ1 (e.g. Leilani), orange is LZ2 (e.g. Seaview), red is LZ3 (e.g. HPP, Ainaloa (immediately south of Tiki Gardens), Hilo, etc). If you like to futz with maps, this image was built up from this starting source, which can be further customized - https://www.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.h...4092125f3a

Hope it helps - cheers!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-29-2024, 06:46 PM)ironyak Wrote: BlackAkita - How do I locate all the properties in HPP that fall into Lava Zone 3? We have also been looking in Hilo and Ainaloa
As mentioned, all those areas fall into LZ3. Here's a quick map of the local subdivisions with the lava zones added (yellow is LZ1 (e.g. Leilani), orange is LZ2 (e.g. Seaview), red is LZ3
Hope it helps - cheers!
Mahalo. Now, if only I could convince the wife to stop being afraid of catchments, and learn to love them, I'd be in like Flint (not Flint, MI, but the buccaneer). One acre of land would be a delight.
(09-02-2024, 11:47 PM)BlackAkita Wrote: Now, if only I could convince the wife to stop being afraid of catchments..

I'm on your wife's side on that. Catchment's horrible.
(09-02-2024, 11:47 PM)BlackAkita Wrote: Mahalo. Now, if only I could convince the wife to stop being afraid of catchments, and learn to love them, I'd be in like Flint (not Flint, MI, but the buccaneer). One acre of land would be a delight.

Is she is afraid of catchments, whatever you do, don’t mention the mosquitoes until you sign on the bottom line!
(09-02-2024, 11:47 PM)BlackAkita Wrote:
(08-29-2024, 06:46 PM)ironyak Wrote: BlackAkita - How do I locate all the properties in HPP that fall into Lava Zone 3? We have also been looking in Hilo and Ainaloa
As mentioned, all those areas fall into LZ3. Here's a quick map of the local subdivisions with the lava zones added (yellow is LZ1 (e.g. Leilani), orange is LZ2 (e.g. Seaview), red is LZ3
Hope it helps - cheers!
Mahalo. Now, if only I could convince the wife to stop being afraid of catchments, and learn to love them, I'd be in like Flint (not Flint, MI, but the buccaneer). One acre of land would be a delight.
That's in like Flynn. Errol Flynn would have no problem talking any woman into a catchment system.