Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Save Gas, Save Bat, Save Yourself. Live longer for free.
Punaweb folks,
,Im not sure why the assault from them here about riding,
Just know you can ride so easy to town and back?
(04-21-2024, 10:40 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Punaweb folks,

While passing other cyclists saying beep beep as you pass them as well as "cagers". Just a perfectly normal day and commute for everyone.
(04-21-2024, 10:40 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Punaweb folks,

So, if I ask you if you are saying or asking if "you can ride so easy to town and back?," as I am assuming the best and just asking questions, but is that now considered assault?

Sounds like I may need a criminal defense lawyer!!!
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
Another beautiful day, town errands done, all on the bike. Even beat the evening rain.

God bless and have a positive week.

You can do this folks.
I suspect "assault" is a word 'elepaio has heard and seen so many times that he automatically defaults to the word no matter what.
Wow TomK, as i posted, you already reply ..Thats gotta be some kine punaweb record .. How they doing that Rob ? TomK posting a reply less than 10 seconds of me posting. Hmmm .. I guess some kine alert / subscribe ? function ? I guess they want
Well, there's an obvious answer or a conspiracy theorist's answer. I will leave you to stew on which one to pick, but it already seems you're leaning one way more than the other.
No matter what bike you have folks, search " bike fitting " to learn more .Its all about position on the bike.. Find that and find happiness. Adjust as can. Upgrade gear later.
#1 Upgrade Saddle..
#2 smaller chainring for functional, real world, puna gearing ( no need spend on rear right now ) Just lower the front.
#3 Poncho if you get caught out. Fits over you + pack. Add cheep rain gear pants if you want.
#4 > infinity. Have fun your healthy lifestyle

# 5 Rear rack.., TBC
I obtained the best legal counsel:

“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
^ Look at them Folks.