Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Save Gas, Save Bat, Save Yourself. Live longer for free.
Great ride / errand run today into town and back ..Even got to shaka the elusive baby stroller guy. If you know you know. He NEVER says hi BTW so don't bother Beep Beep him. He on the highway every day though

You can do this folks ..
elepaio pid=' dateline= Wrote:Great ride / errand run today into town and back ..Even got to shaka the elusive baby stroller guy.  If you know you know. He NEVER says hi BTW so don't bother Beep Beep him.  He on the highway every day though

You can do this folks ..

Good for you. I think you should make it your life mission to get the baby stroller guy to say “HI” to you.

You can do it!!
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
Repeat mission today. Hit big boxers+ favorite local store. Target Cheeps back down to 2.00 from 2.99 BTW.

Sunday Holo Holo Blessings of stay dry + beeg smiles from BBS guy.

Hope to see more bikes out and about as warm and dry Summer approaches

Have a blessed week punafolks.
"Oh and why do 1.79 > 2.19 potatoe chips have to jump .80 overnight ? Salamat Joe."

"Target Cheeps back down to 2.00 from 2.99 BTW."

What. No "Salamat" for Joe on the "flip side?"

Go figure!
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
I take it you did not ride anything today H_J_

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured....
Mark Twain

Related to that, you are by far the most corrosive person to ever strike a key here on PW. IMO of course.

And yeah,,, all Joe's numbers falling. Pagsure Oi. Sagging, Drooping,, you know nah.

love you muwaz.

Folks, best time to buy a bike or get yours ready is now, before summer rush. Please support our local shops. HPP Folks, you have an excellent resource right there too ..IYKYK...Just ask around.
elepaio pid=' dateline=\'1714976469' Wrote:I take it you did not ride anything today H_J_

Actually, I mowed our yard (about 1 and 1/2 acres) with the push mower (granted, self-propelled) instead of the rider as its too mushy with all the rain and then, at my dog Barney's insistence, weed whacked around the fence lines and trees.

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured....
Mark Twain

I love historical quotes too! Here is one for you:

"Ignorance is an enemy, even to its owner. Knowledge is a friend, even to its hater. Ignorance hates knowledge because it is too pure. Knowledge fears ignorance because it is too sure."
-Sri Chinmoy

Related to that, you are by far the most corrosive person to ever strike a key here on PW. IMO of course.

And, yes, related to that, you're by far the most ill-informed person I've ever met - in either real life or on an internet forum such as PW. IMO of course.

And yeah,,, all Joe's numbers falling. Pagsure Oi. Sagging, Drooping,, you know nah.

love you muwaz.

At least he's not sitting (at times, sound asleep) in a criminal trial.

Folks, best time to buy a bike or get yours ready is now, before summer rush. Please support our local shops. HPP Folks, you have an excellent resource right there too ..IYKYK...Just ask around.

Absolutely! Get a bike if that's your fancy! But why, as in most of your posts, must the source of everything you say is good, be wrapped up in a double speak code? If there is/are excellent resource(s) in HPP, why not name them? It's like saying "hey, had my car fixed today and the mechanic was great, price very reasonable and they even washed my car - you have an excellent resource right there too. IFKYK - just ask around!" Why cloak that information? Afterall, isn't PW supposed to be about sharing good information?
Ho J .. because , like i said,,, IYKYK, beeg hint , try ask around first. They all about. support of ( *** only two genders + Trump ) neighbor local vs.chinky, big box. Thats how they roll.. Not everyone wants your type as customer.

*** More than a couple business here in town same same. IYKYK

Also see, Big Island Craigslist folks.. Amazing local kine deals .. Don't buy new. Get 2-3x better bike from local sellers. From here to Kau.
elepaio pid=' dateline= Wrote:Ho J .. because , like i said,,,  IYKYK, beeg hint , try ask around first. They all about. support of ( *** only two genders  + Trump )  neighbor local vs.chinky, big box. Thats how they roll..  Not everyone wants your type as customer.

*** More than a couple business here in town same same. IYKYK

Also see, Big Island Craigslist folks.. Amazing local kine deals  .. Don't buy new. Get 2-3x better bike from local sellers. From here to Kau.

Let me give you another historical quote. From a long-time former PW poster:

IYKYK right?

(12-17-2011, 10:31 AM)dmbwest Wrote: Condoman,

Gonna say what others are probably thinking ..

This place really isn't for you.

Most sincerely,
pog
(12-10-2021, 05:45 PM)Rob Tucker Wrote: I have to admit I am getting weary of all this bickering going back and forth.  Please leave off.

Communicating on a forum does not require anyone to respond to you.  It does not require that one "win" a debate. 

As for members that have been banned... there have been some and will likely be more in the future.  Who gets banned is up to me.  The most basic criteria I have involves just who is taking up too much oxygen in the room. 

Lastly here, the habit of constantly quoting and requoting in threads make things very hard to read.  Please keep it to a minimum.
+ + + 3 kalianna!

I love and see we agree and have the same mindset + + so many topics!