I just realized there is no bingo in Hawaii. [Sad]
Start one!

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
The McD's in Puainako used to do bingo some mornings - haven't been in a while, so don't know if they still do it or not.
The Eagles Lodge just off Highway 130 near the Humane Society used to have a non-cash bingo and spaghetti dinner once a week. I don't know if they still do, though. Some of the prizes included bottles of nice wine and store gift cards which were as good as cash since those stores had things everyone could use.
Just never noticed it before? I only play a few time a year mostly in the winter when I'm terribly board.
Bingo is a big thing in alaska a good way to make money for different nonprofit organizations-- guess it's not considered gambling if it's "nonprofit"?
I'm sure I'll not miss it as I don't plan on being board.
The Eagles Lodge in Keaau is having Bingo & spaghetti dinner Friday, March 16 (noticed the sign today) - Checked the paper after seeing this, 6pm all-you-can-eat spaghetti with meat or veggie sauce, garlic bread, salad, desserts & coffee. Bingo is played "Eagles style" for prizes
We have never been, but sounds like fun if you ever do get bored!
sounds pretty good too... anyone ever went? I wonder what it costs?
Now days we have such great online bingo sites so we really can just play in a minute as if we are in Vegas or Hawaii..
read here reviews on the New Bingo Sites 2012

Wilson Gavin - Top Reporter for http://wtgbingo.com
Wilson Gavin - Top Reporter for http://wtgbingo.com
quote:
Originally posted by ericlp

sounds pretty good too... anyone ever went? I wonder what it costs?

I hope to go on the 16th.
Joyce
I choose to be happy. :-)