Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HB tv reception
Anyone else in the Hawaiian Beaches area having trouble with Oceanic Time Warner cable? Ours seems to come and go!
Yes. I'm not sure when it started but I turned on the TV about 6:15PM and it's been going on since then. All channels except 9, as far as I can tell.
Sounds like this happens often! Guess we will have to find the nearest public library! Oh well, who comes to paradise to watch TV anyway......
Speaking of which - this is the first place I've lived where the libraries charge to check out DVDs.

btw, we've been having some local channel issues with DirecTV over past few days, too.
Anybody out there have DISH TV? Ia that any better?
In Hawaiian Acres Time Warner Cable has been coming and going all the time. Especially the internet. But the cable too.
I have dish tv live in eden roc the service has been good stays on during all the bad weather.Lost locals saturday for a couple hours but beside that is has been good. Does anyone out there have hughes net for internet?I have starband and with any weather we lose the signal.Like to know about hughes if it is the same thing.

jrw
jrw