Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sound Repair
I have a Bose Radio that needs repair. I took it to Sound Repair in Hilo, as I could find no other shop. I was at the shop at the appointed time, the owner was not there as she had said she would be during a previous phone call. I had to leave the radio as I had to return to work. I left it with a young man in the shop. The owner returned a call, as I wanted to finialize the repair. She was very rude, would not take my information, demanded that I drive 40 miles to sign a statement before she would repair the radio. Told me I had to put 50 dollars down, and would lose it if my repair went over a certain agreed amount. What a way to run a business in word of mouth Hilo.
Does anyone know someone who could repair a radio?
Aloha cwaters: Dunno if he is still operating regularly, but you coud try Steve Utter of Utter Electronics in Pahoa.
Good luck with getting your Bose fixed.

-dwajs
-dwajs
Send it back to BOSE. They do repair their own equipment and warranty's there work as well as give you good deals on upgrading
Sorry to hear about your experience with Sound Repair, and thank you for sharing I'll be sure not to patron such an establishment!

Cheers

rainyjim