Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Property Managers ?
Hello all,
I'm having trouble finding a good Property Management Company to handle my BI rental.
Can anyone suggest a reputable Company?

Thanks sooo much.
BK
Try Jordan Properties 969-3940.

mary blonde
Live Aloha
You can get an exhaustive idea of good/bad by using the search function, but the most recent thread on this is:
http://www.punaweb.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14028
Have heard good things about John Dirgo of Aloha Coast & Mark & Ron

When we rented, Eric Birkholm of Aina Realty in Keaau was the manager, & as homeowners, we were impressed with the care he took over the rental property & the way he interacted with the owners, so they would know the potentials for the property...

Based on impressions from the management of one house across the street, I would have to question the past (lack of) management of Clark & commend the current management, Jordon (so far).
Kalani - I second Carey's recommendation of Erik Birkholm. He's a good guy and extremely responsive.

Tom
http://apacificview.blogspot.com/
I also recommend Eric. He did a great job in finding quality renters for us.

Bill
I'm glad this topic came up - same question was on my mind. I'd already searched and found the references to Aina and Jordan, but good to have them seconded.
Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
We have used Day-Lum for several years and they have done well. Carol Ginoza was our manager before, until she decided not to manage properties in HPP.

Allen
Finally in HPP
Allen
Finally in HPP
Mark Cox of DayLum. He managed our place in HPP for about a year till we moved here. I would hire him to manage a house I owned with no qualms. He is honest, efficient, and a hard worker.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
Thanks all for your great info, I'll be making calls to the people you've suggested.
This community is great !!!!