Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Heating-Wood Pellet/Biomass Stoves
I agree, and same here oink I need a new one. The peltier device is pretty incredible and I can't wait to see how this technology develos as time passes....inventions like these actually make me glad I live in this time period. I just wish other companies/corporations could model themselves off biolite!
if you like that stove, check out rocket stove...
Hey Eric, glad to hear you are a proponent of rocket stoves.

I don't really have a need for one at my elevation but am quite familiar with the concept...thanks to Paul Wheaton... Was it you that linked his richsoil site recently? ...thought I remembered seeing that. Anyways they would be an excellent option for the elderly and infirm or just the plain cold folks living up at a higher elevation /wave volcano : )

Perhaps if some crafty engineers design an affordable thermal electric generator to attach to a rocket stove it would become more practical and varied in its uses...but until then pretty limited to those who are just plain chilly in their climates

Again thanks for bringing up rocket stoves they could be a real help to all our pals up the mountain.