Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Search" Punaweb
For all the "newbie" Punatics, there is a great "Search" feature at the top right of your Punaweb screen.

This seems to work better for individuals than "bringing forward" multiple topics.

I agree. Search is educational of itself.
Bringing forward is a great way to boost your rating though.
Just think how much fun it would be if each day 4 or 5 people brought forward the 10 topics they thought most appropriate - NOT

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
So sorry David M, my intent was to be helpful not to boost a rating. Guess I didn't go about it the way you would, oh well I'm sorry. So much for helpfulness and aloha no?

Some don't understand that building is for building projects, supplies, questions and that education and local subjects would be on the Punaweb Forum. Gardening and classifieds for those specific subjects and self evident.

I do think that the organization of the subjects into different forums is helpful to those who understand the structure.

One last hint is that when you are searching if you limit your search by forum for a given subject you get much quicker results.

Aloha,
Mella L

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Thanks for the help as i am a "newbie". You folks are a great source of info for tose of us wanting to get the inside scoop on the day to day happenings and living in Puna. Your posts are of great value and big help in determining where others will potentially call home. I appreciate all of your words of wisdom, helpful hints,tidbits, etc. Thank you and Mahalo!

I'm bringing this one forward because of the irony of doing so. Hawai'i is so lacking in irony! How DO PEOPLE LIVE???!!!!!