^^
Whoops!
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
quote:
Originally posted by Kapohocat

Original post: Share your thoughts and opinions on a 'block' or 'ignore' button for the posters you don't like!

This is what I love about PW from one topic to a conversation about roundabouts!

Sorry...my bad....
quote:
Originally posted by rainyjim

Thats a sound strategy Theodore, I appreciate your input. I really appreciate everyones input on this topic. I think the idea put forth by a few that: 'it takes two to tango'. is really accurate, and something I should be more aware of no doubt.

I had to laugh. He just said he doesn't go back and read responses, so you told him thanks and how much you appreciate his input.
Sorry, but it was funny. No offense meant.

comin' your way soon!
comin' your way soon!
quote:
Originally posted by TheodoreJay

One strategy is to just leave your opinion or comments and don't check back for any feed back. You will avoid all sorts of arguments that way. People can take your opinion to heart or not and then no need to justify what you say one way or another. I do that allot on the Big Island Tripadvisor forum allot because it seems there's always some one you will pick apart anything you say just because they have all sort of time on their hands and nothing better to do.

Try again.