Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offering Thanks and Respect
Visiting your island for a short time and do not belong here for any other reason than to visit with loved ones.

With that said, I wanted to offer Appreciation and Thanks for your land, beaches and the beauty of Puna. I'll be riding some waves on one of Jeff's boards down in a spot that is hopefully 'out of the way' - 1st bay @ Pohoiki - of anyone that has a right to surf here and that is fine with me - the way it should be.

I look forward to meeting any of you that may be down at Pohoiki. Until, much thanks.

-Matthew
Welcome to the Island -

You belong here just as much as anyone else.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Aloha mai kakou
Be sure and try "Second Bay". It's a bit more of a paddle, but offers excellent "rights" and breaks in several different spots.[Big Grin]
Have a great stay here!

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
quote:
Originally posted by snorkle

Be sure and try "Second Bay". It's a bit more of a paddle, but offers excellent "rights" and breaks in several different spots.[Big Grin]

what a thoughtful and kind thing to post! Aren't we all a "momentary breeze" and just visiting? Hawaii has been my home for many, many years . I have had the good fortune to travel to most locations on this globe and I still maintain the same feeling as you shared. ..love the unique flavor of this place.....always fills me w/ appreciation and gratitude that I may call it home. Mahalo to you!