Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty well sums it up......
..... un der the heading of nag, moan and Whine - grin.......

"Hawaii also ranked poorly for the cost of doing business, technology, business friendliness, the economy, education and the workforce quality.

On the bright side, in the CNBC Report, Hawaii ranked at the very top for quality of life."

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/hawaii-ran...siness/123

to that I can only add Happy Holidays!
I think you could easily substitute "United States" for "Hawaii" . I'm jus' sayin'.
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Me thinks - weather musnt be a big data point..... worlds happiest from cnn

"
Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Sweden are the world's happiest countries, according to the survey of 156 countries. Rwanda, Burundi, the Central African Republic, Benin and Togo -- all nations in Sub-Saharan Africa -- are the least satisfied with their lives, the report said"

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/09/busine...-rankings/
Funny, when I say it people think it's an "attitude problem".

Those guys at CNBC have no idea...
quote:
Originally posted by dragon2k

Many people come to Hawaii with misconceptions, these type of articles are one of the reasons. I guess the CNBC folks had fun at Waikiki...

Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile

Your life must be a drag.
Sun, You are posting like a troll. Stop or you will be gone.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

Sun, You are posting like a troll. Stop or you will be gone.

Punaweb moderator

I'm happy to leave this bitch and moan website. Every topic is about changing something, or how much something or someone sucks and how the sky is always falling. What a Debbie Downer website headed by a self promoting sad sack. If you people go outside you will see that the sun does shine every now and then and that we have a lot to be thankful for here. You all assume the worst and have all the answers.
Sun -
There are some negative people on this forum as well as some positive people. Just like in real life. We can choose to notice one or the other, or both of them together.

Sometimes the negative comments serve to point out a situation that requires people to stand up and take notice. And that can create the effort needed to bring about a positive change.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Bitching and moaning about bitching and moaning.... what's new?

Punaweb moderator

Ok, I will admit to laughing at that.