Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tap water is discolored in Hilo
Sun,
You may "like" Borat but your current character seems more inspired by a cross between a drunken environmental minded Tony Clifton and Ali G. Evidently you're in self entertainment mode and its juvenile boorish nonsense to most the rest of us (Big yawn over here). Never did see any true creativity from Sacha or Andy, typically only publically applied addlepate type scenarios but the acting was good (if you like that sort).

- Armed citizens provide security of a free State.
quote:
Originally posted by Wao nahele kane

Sun,
You may "like" Borat but your current character seems more inspired by a cross between a drunken environmental minded Tony Clifton and Ali G. Evidently you're in self entertainment mode and its juvenile boorish nonsense to most the rest of us (Big yawn over here). Never did see any true creativity from Sacha or Andy, typically only publically applied addlepate type scenarios but the acting was good (if you like that sort).

Newsflash....Nobody cares about your opinion. In fact why don't you peddle your solar stuff in a legit marketplace setting instead of asking racking/tracking questions that lead to you offering components up for sale. How sad is that? Your current desparate character is a cross between a California transplant and someone long suffering from serious hemerhoids. I hope you find work.
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

Sun, It is not a good idea to pick a fight with the site moderator.

Can you name me one place that cannot be wiped out by nature?

I believe my point is that some places are obvious hot spots that can be hit hard by nature, harder than other places. Thank you for asking questions but in the future assume the best when it concerns me. I come in peace and speak for the trees.
Sun,
Big Yawn -