Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body Shop recommendation?
I need to make my vehicle pretty again; had any luck (good or bad) with a body shop or individual in East Hawaii?
thanks
Lee

><(((*> ~~~~ ><(("> ~~~~ ><'> ~~~~ >(>
I had MS Auto fix my Chevy SSR after a pig attacked it. They did a GREAT job!!

Live Aloha
Live Aloha
They did a not so great job on my car (you can clearly tell it had been hit and the repaired parts were not flush with the other parts) when parts started to fall off a week after I got it back, they refused to fix the problem. I just got hit again in November and am still trying to figure out where to take it.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
MS auto did a great job on my truck. Just don't pay for additional detailing. I did and was very disappointed. The body work and Paint was top notch though.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
MS auto body did a fantastic refresh on my 1978 diamond jubilee edition lincoln Mark V,she looks brand new again!! I could not be happier.
Let me add to the kudos for MS Auto Body. They did a fantastic job on my Honda Civic. Their costs are not the cheapest, but the work was superb as was the customer service. Highly recommended!
Thanks, we'll check out MS. any other suggestions?
It's only a small thing, shade tree would be fine

><(((*> ~~~~ ><(("> ~~~~ ><'> ~~~~ >(>
I used Body Pros on Halekauila St when Pasha scratched up my car in shipping. They did a great job repairing and repainting.