Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health insurance-Anyone found catastrophic plan?
afwjam, simply put you are an asshole. I said by the time all was done it was a million dollars. That included TWO TRIPS FOR STENTS BEING TRANSPORTED FROM HILO TO HONOLULU ON A HELICOPTER, then ANOTHER TRIP ON THE HELICOPTER FOR BYPASS, (in case you weren't aware they didn't do any heat surgery or procedures on this island back then) then the Hospital stay afterwards, the treatments and meds, there is a lot more than just the surgery. In fact one medication I have to take today cost $7,000 a month for refractory angina.

If you want to go down to Mexico, enjoy dying asshole for if I would have I would have been dead. I really didn't have a choice as to where to go because there is this funny fact... when you need heart surgery, its usually because you need it now, you don't shop around and get prices, you're half awake when the surgeon says surgery now or die.

And real nice calling those of with genetic problems in our heart "fat lazy people" To that I may be gone from here but must say screw you asshole! You are nothing but a self serving asshole punk that evidently cares only about yourself. I've done more hard work in my life than you have in one finger.

Rob if this is the treatment people get on this board, just delete my membership, I wont be on a board with an asshole like this piece of **** punk!
Actually I was quoting the Dr. I was talking to at the teaching hospital. I do not think what you went through should have cost a million or even half that under any circumstances. Sorry I offended you, I want you to get better healthcare for less.

Aloha.

Edit: I am self-serving, you are correct, I hope you serve yourself too. Who else should we be serving? Our masters? Im a member of my community not a slave to it.
Yes, when you're young and healthy it's easy to dismiss health insurance. Check back again when you're old and sick.

Charity, what a brilliant solution! Got any more great ideas?

PS are you the same afwjam who on other forums describes himself as weighing 300 pounds?
quote:
Yes, when you're young and healthy it's easy to dismiss health insurance. Check back again when you're old and sick.

The ACA fixes this problem two ways: not only do insurers have to accept your "pre-existing condition", they also get a bailout if enough people don't sign up.
wow calm down ourdoc, maybe you should go outside... Amazing how people with afwjam with "differing viewpoints" from the "vocal minority" on the web in puna are attacked so viciously for their differing ideas?

"Do you weigh 300 lbs?"

Get real people - I can't believe the level of debate/conversation on this board is somewhere between fundamentalist-christian (if you don't believe what I do burn in hell) and 3rd grade elementary school (you weigh 300 lbs).

If you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all jeeZe.

Aloha mai kakou
Did someone call my name?