Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sticky Topics
I've found that many topics on here are posted many times, myself being guilty.

Yes we have the search button, but as you can see, hasnt been of much use.

Ive been on many other boards that "sticky" the most common topics or have a folder for most common topics where they are stickied.

Stickied means it sticks at the top of the board for all to see.

Just as a suggestion, in all humbleness, this may be a good idea for this board.
Yeah there should be at least some stickies for subdivisions. That would be handy (not really to me, anymore, but, to people looking for specifics about certain areas, micro climates, etc.)
One of the threads that does re-appear every year or so is why this forum doesn't change its format. I am only putting forth the information I have gleaned from the past, and am not trying to represent the moderator with this reply.

Just from the ones I have read, it seems time, ease of merging the current format with anything else, cost, the effort to do anything else...

I am sure if some one wants to do all of the research, both with the current forum platform & and new improvements, and is willing to put all of the time, effort and costs into creating new features for Punaweb, that the moderator would gladly accept the help, and the assistance... but I am fairly sure that the line of those sure that "we need this feature" thins out quick when they are totally responsible for procurement, integration & maintenance of the website addition...

You have to remember this is not the moderators job, more like a hobby for the moderator...and sometimes the moderator is stuck watching for sneaky, whiny or even vindictive posters...
I understand just making a suggestion