Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puna related ... Good beer alert.
Red Hook Long Hammer IPA @ KTA

Dear Santa,

Please bring me Stone IPA for Christmas

aloha,
pog
We brew our own.Way mo cheap and kick da butt kine.
Shoots,

jealous, what you use ?

pog
Go to da brew store across down town fire station and start experimenting.
We make 30% alcohol wine in 5 gallon batch's and dark beer with 25% alcohol content.Christmas gifts and our own consumption.
We also grow and process our own nicotine but we neva smoke da 420 so many self medicate wit.
We neva drink n drive,just fo home consumption and parties with ohana.
Any one can brew their own,save kala.
Just be super clean with the brewing ware and bottles. Ran a few batches of beer with a shot of ever clear added in each bottle. Turbo kick!

Are you a human being, or a human doing?
Mimosa... Good to see and read a good self sustainer in the neighborhood. Plenty wise, too!

Are you a human being, or a human doing?

479 Kinoole St
Hilo, HI 96720

(808) 935-8857

Great thing about brewer beer vs wine. You can never brew a beer that would be detrimental to your health. Wine on the other hand, if not handled correctly, can turn into a lethal concoction. At least that is what they were teaching back in the mid and late 80's... Brewing beer is fun and easy to do too!

I have brewed a bunch of beer and also made quite a bit of wine and some mead. Have never heard of making wine being a "lethal concoction" so I can only assume your teacher was ignorant or a teetotaler trying to share the grace.
Moonshiners however do sometimes accidentally make methyl alcohol (wood alcohol) which is a poison that can cause blindness or death depending on the amount consumed.
As far as the Longhammer IPA goes I finally have something in common with old Poggy. Good beer- dry hopped and nicely balanced.
You can't make methanol with wine yeast, though I've drank some home made wine that tasted lethal!

Dayna

http://www.FarmingAloha.com
www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com