Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road 1
It looks as though the upper portion of road 1 has been box scraped (in coming) Dose anyone know was this a resident or HARCA ?
Stan Lehman did the box scraping shoulder work and some new 3/4 minus drain rock placed on Crd from Rd 1 to Rd 2 .
So far though they are ignoring D rd from 3rd to 8 rd.
I guess those that scream the loudest get to have their roads repaired.
mimosa i think you will find that there are different people responsible for the upkeep of different parts of the acres. i almost hate to suggest it in case its not that simple, but try to find out who the representative is for your bit.

#10048;
#10048;
quote:
Originally posted by Mimosa

Stan Lehman did the box scraping shoulder work and some new 3/4 minus drain rock placed on Crd from Rd 1 to Rd 2 .
So far though they are ignoring D rd from 3rd to 8 rd.
I guess those that scream the loudest get to have their roads repaired.

Mimosa, we all know it should not be that way.
Many thanks to Mr. Lehman.
Update to the earlier post above .
After going in and again out at 5ish tuesday,looks like they just went from A rd to C rd on one,does not appear to be completed as they left large piles of gravel 3/4 minus ( sand ) in spots and quite a bit not graded correctly .C rd had same type of sand gravel mix put down and the spreading of same will only cause more problems in the 1st rains,as the gravel is so small it will just wash away.Some hidden holes still exist from the front to C rd that if a person does not know where they are,will for sure take off your front end.Still no work on Rd 1 to D rd from C except some of the puka's that have had concrete that busted apart got re patched with more BUMPY cement.
Look.....everyone is upset about the condition of the roads. Anything being done is better than nothing. Why don't you send one of your brathers, or family members to fix any remaining pot holes ?
Better than it was.................

Many Thanks Stan.
Aloha
Our ohana is on strike from their roads.
If they had put down 1 inch drain rock like the prez
did on his road instead of sand,that just washes away
would of been much better,but i suppose something better than nothing.
Remember , our ohana is BANNED from doing any sorts of free work on their roads.
It takes away jobs from their friends and we are not in their friends circle .
amen to that brother