Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Furniture donations
We have been helping a family reolcate here to the island (yeah, I know... so what else is new? Pam is out saving the world).

Hubby got a job, they have wheels, and they just rented a housel. Now we need some furnishings. The children are 15 months, 7 years and 16 years (two older ones are girls). We might have mattresses, need dressers, table and chairs, simple but decent.

As always, thanks for your helpl
Aloha, Pam Lamont 345 9440

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Gosh, first evening and we have a nice desk for the high schooler, two wicker chairs and a washing machine! You guys are A W E S O M E

(Yeah, this means you, Jim, Carey and Andrew!!)

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Karen H... thanks so much for the King Mattress.... dad is 6'7". This is GREAT!!

PS... dad got a second job today. These guys are really trying and are wonderful additions to our punatic family... woo hoooo

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Pam, I saw an offer for a high chair on the Freecycle...don't know if that's something your family needs?

Carrie

"All I can say about life is, Oh God, enjoy it." Bob Newhart

Carrie

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com
http://www.vintageandvelvet.blogspot.com

"Freedom has a scent like the top of a newborn baby's head..." U2
Carrie... yes, but it was already gone when I contacted them. We now have three beds (king for om and dad, double for teen and single for 6 year old. It's going great. We got a couple wicker chairs and a desk too. I came up with a round dining table.

We still need dressers, bookcase, chairs, couch, small kitchen stuff. Thank you for keeping an eye out. It is coming together.

I just love the Punatic family and the way we all take care of one another. I just love the sharing concept and you all have helped make my lifestyle dreams come to fruition...

Mahalo nui loa.
Pam

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
My thanks again for the things we picked up today... an electric dryer and king box springs in Kona! Wooo Hoooo.... I love the punatic family!

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
wouldn't this be better if it was posted in the non-classified section? Just a thought....

Eric, you are probably right. I will next time; no point duplicating now.

Besides, this is my chance to say THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU... TO EVERYONE.
Bur you are, of course, right....

Pam

"Oh Crap, She's up!"