Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Prices
My wife just came in from town. She just paid 3.07 for premium gas. She said dsl. is at 2.99. Could you guys "please" tell me what gas is going for there? If anyone runs a dsl I would love to know that price as well

Blessings,
dave

"Sometimes your the bug and sometimes your the windshield"
Blessings,
dave

"It doesn't mean that much to me.. to mean that much to you." Neil Young

Today at HFN gas was 3.08 and diesel was 3.30 something...I dont really check the prices all the time, I just use the card and pay the bill.

Daniel R Diamond
Daniel R Diamond
Thanks Daniel

Blessings,
dave

Blessings,
dave

I pumped regular yesterday at $2.849 but today I hear its $3.070 here in Michigan. Diesel has been running a dime higher since last Christmas, & I don't think that's changed. We've voted a pretty large tax on gasoline, so lots of folks cross the state lines to buy from Ohio to save some cash. We don't bother trying to get Canadian - they charge $1.00 by the quart! (Well, they call it liter, but WE know what it is!) I'm just 50 miles from Sarnia.

http://www.hawaiigasprices.com/

Costco-Kailua usually has the cheapest gasoline in the state, followed closely within a few pennies by several stations in Hilo.

ArtM
Just filled my gas tank at $2.60 gal. town east of Boston. If our liberal Gov'na gets his way, gas tax to fix road infrastructure is coming! So we will be up there with Hilo soon. Don't forget, once refineries switch production to oil for the winter, woo woo! Raise em high!. Can't wait to get out of this state to warm rain and sunshine. On our way come November! Aloha nui loa!

Lika
Boston/Pahoa
Lika

"To err is human, to forgive divine"
quote:
http://www.hawaiigasprices.com/

Costco-Kailua usually has the cheapest gasoline in the state, followed closely within a few pennies by several stations in Hilo.

ArtM

I filled up at Costco in Kailua-Kona today. Regular was $3.16/gal

On my way around to Hilo this evening, I saw $3.17/gal at a few places...

"What? Me Worry?" - Alfred E. Nueman
"Vote with your money!"
I just have such a hard time fathoming these prices today! When I got my first car(VW) in about 1969 or 1970 there were what was called "gas wars", hell it was less than $3.00 to fill my tank on my Beetle. When the gas wars were going on I could figure to pay in the neighborhood of 18 to 19 cents a gallon.

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
Well... I just get sick of people aroud here telling me how bad the cost of living is there. Granted Elec. is higher and certainly there are other things that are higher.

It's my opinion that if you come there with mainland shopping habits and lifestyles then It's gonna be pretty expensive.

But, if you build a house with a little forethought to the trades etc.. and pay attention to what type of appliances you buy and when you run them etc.. I think you can get reasonable bills.

A friend there once told me that if your garbage can is full of all those plastic wrappers and canned crap from the grocery store then your food bills will be high. But, if you can learn to grow a little (food) and hit the mkts for fish and veggies then you can keep your food bills pretty resonable. Thanks for the replies.. dave

Blessings,
dave

Blessings,
dave