Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hate van in hilo
So, we can't bring up anything unless we either have a photo, or it is happening literally as we speak? You are outraged because we are bringing up things that we have seen with our own eyes? Are you then calling us liars? Or are you just trying to pump this thread for as much discontent as you can? Whether some of you haven't seen the picture in question means we can't discuss it? What does that mean for a forum?

"You just pile onto this guy over and over again. Why isn't it enough to just say you disagree with what he says about Muslims, Islam, gays, abortion, etc. Why do you have to bring something else into your complaint that some of us aren't seeing? Something so vile like our President in a noose. That is vile, and in my mind unacceptable. That is why I am so outraged, and am practically begging to see some proof Borden is doing this."

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
quote:
Originally posted by SuperGu

quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge
If you saw a photo of Borden, his truck, and the president hanging from a noose you'd start enlarging the picture to look for evidence that it was photoshopped. And then you'd find it, even if it wasn't there.

Not true. Not even close. What I would do, and you have my word about this, is I would print the image, the one with Borden, his truck, and the 'Obama-in-a-noose', and I would first show that image to Borden, asking him if he was doing this, displaying Obama-in-a-noose, get him on record confirming that, then take that directly to the media, and demand they cover that. That is a national story. He would be gone within a week.

Gone within a week? This is still HI you know - nothing happens within a week.
HereOnThePrimalEdge,

I get your confession argument, but, what would I take to the media? Words? Is that enough? They are already aware of this guy. Once again, if this guy is displaying President Obama, and his wife Michelle in-a-noose, the guy needs to go.

birdmove,

You can say what you want. This is still America. If you don't like my questions, ignore me. Have a nice day Smile.
what would I take to the media? Words?
Yes, the people you will talk to are the journalists who write the story, not photographers.

Is that enough?
Yes
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
quote:
Originally posted by SuperGu

quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge
If you saw a photo of Borden, his truck, and the president hanging from a noose you'd start enlarging the picture to look for evidence that it was photoshopped. And then you'd find it, even if it wasn't there.

Not true. Not even close. What I would do, and you have my word about this, is I would print the image, the one with Borden, his truck, and the 'Obama-in-a-noose', and I would first show that image to Borden, asking him if he was doing this, displaying Obama-in-a-noose, get him on record confirming that, then take that directly to the media, and demand they cover that. That is a national story. He would be gone within a week.

In my opinion, there is nutters like this all over the country. This is no national news and no one would bother covering it. Maybe local news at best.

Dayna

edited to add "in my opinion"
www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Here is a sign this person had displayed at one time.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206135476680391&set=p.10206135476680391&type=1&theater

This is not the one I saw, and I did not see this particular one. But, it shows the mind set of this individual. This was from the Take Back Lincoln Park facebook page. The one I saw had President Obama only, and was a much larger photo of him.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
Just so you're aware, Jon, only people with facebook accounts can see that picture.
Thanks, Tom. I didn't realize that.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
quote:
Originally posted by birdmove

Thanks, Tom. I didn't realize that.

Jon in Keaau/HPP

Actually I think you have to have joined that group to see it, even if you have a facebook account.