Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coqui Lawsuit
I have a condo right across the street from this property, and those Coquis are L O U D !

Of course, I didn't think to listen for them at night. I probably would not have bought the place. Even though I don't live in it, it was still annoying even just for a short time.

We had to keep the window closed at night to keep it to a dull roar.

I was tempted to put in double pane windows.

Check out my Exotica CD at www.tikiyakiorchestra.com
Check out my Exotica CD at www.tikiyakiorchestra.com
Just chant, coqui,coqui,coqui, it may help when you are going to bed ! It's a new democracy and they are the majority ! They WON !!!!! now get over it. We have countries to invade just like the coqui's. There is no money to fight what has already been lost !

I never read a definition of "pristine" that meant "no frogs"! I doubt that this will get to a jury if there was a disclosure form.

Aloha,
Rob L
Aloha,
Rob L
Let's see, the lot they backed out on is in Wainaku and has been infested with coqui for years. They put $25K down and didn't go out to look at the property? They were willing to pay $2M for a property they hadn't done due diligence on? Can they be counter sued for idiocy?

"I like yard sales," he said. "All true survivalists like yard sales." 
Kurt Wilson
Let's see, the lot they backed out on is in Wainaku and has been infested with coqui for years. They put $25K down and didn't go out to look at the property? They were willing to pay $2M for a property they hadn't done due diligence on? Can they be counter sued for idiocy?

"I like yard sales," he said. "All true survivalists like yard sales." 
Kurt Wilson
I know, Hotzcatz! Wainaku, all you have to do is put your windows down once you cross the Singing Bridge.

I'm SHOCKED to hear that buyers are supposed to visit the property rather than rely on the wording of the realtor's ad. I don't know what this world is coming to. ;-)