Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Review of Luquins
Good one Primal Edge! Mmmm akala juice good, me no care about wind now!

Community begins with Aloha
I like going to Luquins but I guess I'm one of those who knows what to expect there. I will go with friends to watch a game and put the food order in right away and expect a long wait. If you aren't into sports Pahoa has many other exciting night life attractions. For example you may be lucky enough to watch a bare knuckle boxing match across the street outside the PVC as I have on multiple occasions. Local ruffians battling it out for whatever petty reasons. Or you may be privileged enough to witness a shady drug deals complete with hand to hand action and exchange. You may even be accosted by local underage punks hoping for an adult willing to buy them alcohol. Of course plenty of friendly loving people too, not just hooligans. Some who bathe and some who apparently opposed to the horrid idea of it. Its a full immersion into the lower Puna nightlife. Emtertaining at least.
We go when it is Pepper's shift,we know Pepper since before time,she is very attentive to my wife and myself.
Always 1st to take our order and has some magic in the kitchen,never had to wait more than 15 mins for our food.
Always an extra large portion and we always leave her a large tip.
Never had an issue with Luquins.
Life is a blessing.
I love Luquins. I think it is a perfect example of what I love about Puna... laid back/easy going, not concerned with impressing anyone, but all around nice folks.. All while being yummy, filling, and cheap. Plus, free sports TV, Punatic watching, and cheap beer! 90 minutes is extreme, but I would have to call that an isolated incedent.