Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would it wise for PGV at this time to prepare?
PS. Bob is now claiming that PGV had an uncontrolled release of H2SO2. I'm not a chemist but think that's sulfoxylic acid.

I've never heard of an uncontrolled release of that.
Funny Tom

Odd , I am sure I posted a very good lasco video which showed the comet approach and the Sun going bonkers with cme's on the approach AND ON THE EXIT , CLEARLY SHOWING THAT THE SUN'S MASSIVE CME'S were blasting the crap out of the tail - I will find that one.

Posted - 08/23/2014 : 22:55:54 TOM:
And BTW, there were no CMEs during comet ISON's closest approach to the sun when it was destroyed, so Bob's revision of his own posting history becomes even harder to justify.

Post Script: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHL78TNRlu4
@12 TO 14 Secs you can easily see that comet Ison's tail is being affected and that at 43secs to 58,@ 11:20 to 1:30secs are some very good shots that clearly show Ison's tail being affected you can see that something of Ison does indeed come out, and indeed is not destroyed Tom

PS. Bob is now claiming that PGV had an uncontrolled release of H2SO2. I'm not a chemist but think that's sulfoxylic acid.
Not only are you not a chemist but your a crappy Astronomer
as well. One prone to rewriting history!

Tom, I can admit it when I am wrong (should be h2S) - where - as you seem to never have - at least on one of my threads

(Tom)"You can't post a link to a specific post" . No but you can copy & paste the specific post so as to avoid any ambiguity.

So Tom are you going to address the points raised in this post?
"Not only are you not a chemist but your a crappy Astronomer
as well.
"

I suggest you take things up with the Keck observatory. They have real astronomers there rather than the crappy ones like me. You'll probably have to provide them with a little bit of your background, just to make sure you're not a crappy astronomer as well. Your refereed publications, awards from the Royal Astronomical Society, you know, things like that. No doubt they'll also be really impressed with your videos of birds and bugs and pictures of cirrus clouds. They love things like that.

Good luck. This crappy astronomer has just got back from work getting thermal IR spectroscopy working for faint asteroids, but you'll know how to do that in an instant, won't you?

Bloody ijit. You can't even figure out what "closest approach" means.
Since this topic has been devolving to simple bickering I am shutting it down.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator