Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trimming trees?
Asplundhe is trimming palm fronds from the electric lines down near the end of Macuu which has electricity. Impressive basket that goes way up. Wish we could bring the tall albizias down near the lines instead, but I'm sure there's a method to this.....
@eigoya - Asplundh is doing a helluva lot more than trimming palm fronds. Yesterday they cleared the downed trees on my street that were responsible for everyone on my street losing power. I saw these trucks out at 8 pm pruning trees and they were back first thing the ned morning finessing the job. The County has contracted more than 20 different tree trimming companies, including Asplundh, to remove downed trees so HELCO can restore power.

There is a method. I'm not privy to it, but I know they and a lot of other folks are busting ass. I hope you went out an volunteered to help people in need today (like I did) instead of sitting at your computer complaining.
Not complaining. I thanked them all yesterday, just wondering if anyone knew what was happening? I was surprised to see them.