Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like HPP will get a PMAR like it or not
Snarky, indeed. And don't count your PMARs until they're hatched. This thing will make a lovely hiking trail when all this is over.
wow, the lava is now dumping into the ocean after crossing the hwy...
what did I miss??

or do you all have crystal balls?

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
Actually they are called bulldozers, not bull dozers. Feel like in Spain dealing with bulls, then dozed when they are killed.

punalvr
punalvr
quote:
Originally posted by Obie

Just like Iselle taking care of the albizia death corridor past Lava Tree .

I believe some good and common sense will come of this impending disaster !!!

Every time I drove though it, I was awed, it was like driving through a cathedral. Now it's like, "Ha! take *that* GOD". A shame, really.

***Still can't figure out how to spell 'car' correctly***
Mr. Warren Lee, PE, Director of the County of Hawaii
Public Works Department on September 11, 2014:

Will the route(s) be decommissioned at the end of the emergency?
The County's plan is to decommission Beach, but Railroad is state property and
Mr. Lee could not make assurances on the part of the State of Hawaii. (Mr. Lee did
state, "This is an emergency access road only, and not a Puna Makai Alternate Route."
The Committee will try to get clarity from the State on their plans in this regard).