Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seeking knowledge of Hawaiian Island Paradise Acre
That seems to be the highest Subdivision except for Volcano.Does anyone have any input about it? Weather, crime, neighbor relations, reputation for whatever....etc. Looking for less than an acre up in that area somewhere. [?]

Laura
Laura
If you use the search function you will find all sort of information from past threads on every subdivision on this side of the island.

Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Go see it yourself.
Your best answer, while logged in, is to click on the SEARCH button at the top right.
Enter Hawaiian Island Paradise in the box and check the box labeled match all words.
You will get 4 threads, one of which is your new one. Read through all of the remaining ones.
Then come back here and post what you think.
Thank you for the information. I had forgotten about that function.

Carol

Polish Proverb
[/quote]

Laura
Laura
I agree with Leilaniguy whole heartedly. You got to go up there yourself, look at the places you are interested in, try and talk to your potential new neighbors. Get the feel.

Punaweb is a great source of information, but remember, these are others opinions.

Only YOU, can make an honest assessment, regarding what your wants, and needs are.

Good luck with your search, and hopefully you will find your own paradise.

Best of luck!
punalvr
Thank you to all of the people who replied to my question. The help is much appreciated. mahalo

Laura
Laura