Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP Fired employees lawsuit support group
LOL OLG ! + 1 You tried !!!

aloha an sorry man !
have a peaceful weekend
pog
OK, I received my annual payment notice yesterday. Much to my surprise (ha, ha) there was no Annual Update and President's report.

The annual update is a very important document for all owners to review.

At the back of the bylaws APPENDIX E-HPPOA Business/Fiscal Schedule under January states,

"Mail Annual Update and President's report with Annual payment notice"

These requirements can be found in the bylaws under Section IX, and XII, it's in 3 different places, OMG!

It couldn't be more clear. After six months they still haven't read the bylaws. This is the responsibility of the Pres., VP, interim GM and of course the new administrator, Susan Escobar! Do we really want to hire someone like this? NOT. What else does she do?

The board must act without delay to mail these documents out to the owners, and of course it going to US money. I wonder how long it will take Janice to get this document together?

And someone posted on another thread that this was a good meeting. They couldn't have been at last nights meeting, all the in fighting and finger pointing and Ruth showed her true colors yelling and screaming at BJ.

Even Francis looked at June and said, "June, we need you back up here".

I heard that they hired an temporary general manager but sent him home from the office because Jo hired him without a vote from the board. Does anyone know if this is true?

What a circus this board is making of the Association.