Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian acres roads/community association
WE ALL KNOW ,,, that if I said that same stuff about you ,,, I WOULD BE BANNED !!!!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by justthefacts

tom the center was closed in the AM but opened for a party in the afternoon.
barry , yes the great unwashed how right you are , sometimes the interior of the community center smells like an open garbage can. its a residual smell left behind by the great "unwashed" .the place is filthy inside, often smells terrible. I would also like to let the readers know that some of these poor "starving" are in and out of the fine hotel known as Hilo Jail , on a regular basis , working towards permanent residency in Halawa correctional . and finally one of the biggest , nasty gossipers gone . Ms. Glenda did more harm to this community in her time occupying the office gossiping true or not, to anyone and everyone that crossed her path , while chain smoking up the building .
Kala you may not be aware but , there are welfare subsidies for people to provide , coupons for taxi service , in some cases car insurance and I heard of one and one only a car with insurance was provided , all compliments of the generous taxpayer. and yes there gas is also part of their monthly stipend . besides an EBT card they get a debit card for their cash money.

My oh my, now you're going to slander Glenda. Wow!
I'm shutting this topic down due to general lack of intelligent discourse.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator