Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ormat gossip
I thought you were one.
Kapoho Joe,

The rule on Punaweb is for members to not exceed 5 posts per day average. You are above that number and I am temporarily suspending your account. Come back later and make your comments count.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Rob, Why are you picking on RJ? many people exceed 5 per day on certain days. Are you suspending her for just one day so she can start posting at 5 per day. When you say average, what period of time are you considering? If you go back just a month or so, she has not met your quota. Because of this ambiguity, it is evident that you are not being consistent or fair. No, I would never vote for you for mayor because you appear to be self serving.
Click on a user's name and it shows you the average posts per day. It starts from when you first join.
It's not easy to exceed 5 per day but some people manage it.

Is this some pseudo-Freudian slip?

Are you telling us Kapoho Joe is also RJ?

I am not quite sure why you are venting on Rob, he sent Kapoho Joe on a short vacation not me. So I believe you read it wrong and perhaps should apologize to the moderator that would be the decent thing to do yet I don't have to tell you that do I ?
quote:
Originally posted by kjlpahoa

Rob, Why are you picking on RJ? many people exceed 5 per day on certain days. Are you suspending her for just one day so she can start posting at 5 per day. When you say average, what period of time are you considering? If you go back just a month or so, she has not met your quota. Because of this ambiguity, it is evident that you are not being consistent or fair. No, I would never vote for you for mayor because you appear to be self serving.

You might want to read a little more closely before you jump all over Rob. His post is clearly addressed to kapoho joe, who probably won't be missed since he is your basic garden variety troll, no RJ.
I deeply apologize for the error and hope I didn't offend anyone. I just got confused as to who Rob was referring to.
quote:
Originally posted by Kapoho Joe

I thought you were one.

Dude - RJ is Roxanne Jeanne - either you are too new here to know or you know and are being a gender jerk. Either way dont bother posting if you cant be civil.