Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyber war live!
Link to live cyber attack world map: http://map.norsecorp.com/

Wow! I just got this link today, you've heard the stories, read the news, now can see it live, It's WAR!!

China is the leader, sending massive attacks without leave. But not to be fooled, USA is runner up.

St. Louis MO. the major port of entry, constant bombardment. Every once and a while the whole screen lights up with massive attempts all at the same time. .
St. Louis MO. I wonder if that is result of google fiber in the area?

Nothing in Hawaii. Kinda nice. Even tho, PW isn't hosted here in hawaii.
St. Louis as an attack point is completely logical. Major defense contractors....

BTW, zoom out on that and check out Microsoft HQ's...
Nothing in Hawaii. Kinda nice.

Yes, living somewhere "irrelevant" does have some upside...

PW isn't hosted here in hawaii.

There isn't really anywhere to host it outside of Oahu...
"The Revolution Will Not Be Televised"
-Gil Scott-Heron

But it will be streamed.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
That map is total BS. Anonymous is mainly out of England, much like many ISIS fighters, and that map is showing zero activity out of England. In fact, it shows almost no "attacks" coming out of eastern Europe and Romania is known to be a launch point for many attacks and online frauds. There are a lot of sites like this, supposedly showing real time activity and they are just javascript simulations. There was one site awhile back showing supposedly "real time" sales comparisons between some electronics hardware sales and it turned out to be some script kiddy from Texas behind it. His "data" fell apart when his approximation algorithm didn't keep up with actual sales data. An attacker is going to use redirects and zombie computers to launch attacks, so if it looks like it is coming from there, it probably isn't.

"Aloha also means goodbye. Aloha!"
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*
quote:
Originally posted by pahoated

That map is total BS. Anonymous is mainly out of England, much like many ISIS fighters, and that map is showing zero activity out of England.

This ain't anonymous: http://www.norse-corp.com/about-us/who-w...index.html

It is running a Java platform all right, though, it's so intense and I have cheap DSL, I usually keep my java off but to run this half way I had to enable it.

Apparently, There's a massive slaughter of the US being bombarded, along with military, the rest of the globe pales in comparison. And who, where and when depend on when you're watching.