Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New species in Hawaii (pretendsies)
The OP was an obvious flippant attention-ho troll regarding the prevention efforts against invasive species being brought to Hawaii.

It is about as funny as finding out you have a cancer tumor and you meet people that have jokes like 101 Uses for a Cancer Tumor.

The Maui malihini are pretty cocky, cavalier and flippant about smuggling stuff in. May this headline from yesterday not be some sick snake smuggling starting to happen.

http://www.kitv.com/story/32389281/pytho...offee-farm
Python Captured on Maui Coffee Farm

"Aloha also means goodbye. Aloha!"
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*
Ted, adults can play too, relax.
The OP was an obvious flippant attention-ho troll...
It is about as funny as finding out...
Maui malihini are pretty cocky, cavalier and flippant...

I checked WebMD for symptoms of "Malahini Meltdown," but for some reason it didn't show up in their search results. Anyone know if the above comments and/or reactions are an indication, or perhaps warning signs of the syndrome?

“There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them.”
-Joseph Brodsky
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
quote:
Originally posted by pahoated

The OP was an obvious flippant attention-ho troll regarding the prevention efforts against invasive species being brought to Hawaii.

It is about as funny as finding out you have a cancer tumor and you meet people that have jokes like 101 Uses for a Cancer Tumor.

The Maui malihini are pretty cocky, cavalier and flippant about smuggling stuff in. May this headline from yesterday not be some sick snake smuggling starting to happen.

http://www.kitv.com/story/32389281/pytho...offee-farm
Python Captured on Maui Coffee Farm

"Aloha also means goodbye. Aloha!"

Ted,

I actually used to feel bad for you when people had snide comments for you.

I'm beginning to feel that you have brought them upon yourself.

Aloha!

Mr Nice Guy, meet Pahoated. Pahoated, meet a little fun, you haven't met him before.
Ahhhhh. I'm enjoying my fireflies right now. One of the few things I will miss when I move to Puna.