Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spectrum ....SNAFU
Oceanic Time Warner has been swallowed up by Spectrum and the results for this consumer are not good. I am unable to record shows on my DVR. Other glitchy stuff going on. I called and they told me their engineers were working on it and there is no estimate on how long that would take. It's been a week since I've been able to record anything.

I missed the Grammy's, but perhaps it is for the best, judging from what I heard.

Anyone else having issues?
The new look for the screens we navigate in are screwy, having to try a button several times for a result other than try later. Sometimes watching something recording, it just zips to the end. ??? It keeps bumping a show I am recording at a particular time and moving it to a later time. Even though it is 1 in priority. Just really goofy in general.

Peace and long life
Peace and long life
I noticed that if you pause live tv on channel 7, it will sometimes skip over any paused parts to the end. I also saw it did that whenever the screen goes black for a fairly short time, thats when it happens. It's almost as if CBS is sending a signal to DVRs to "jump ahead".
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Yes. General wackiness. The usual chaos when a big fish swallows a little fish.
quote:
Originally posted by Kelena

Yes. General wackiness. The usual chaos when a big fish swallows a little fish.

Only in this case it's when a little fish swallows a big fish. TWC was a lot larger than Charter.