Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some in Hawaii trying to prescribe housing.
Sen Josh Green and others are wanting doctors to be able to prescribe "housing" for some of Hawaii's growing homeless population. Apparently Hawaii may have the worst homeless crises in America now. Our homeless problem is going to be highlighted on HBO soon.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/clip/132149...-news-show

Most of the homeless i saw in that short video looked more like local folks rather than tourists or folks from the mainland. jmo

Meanwhile, some Hawaiians are also occupying and trying to reclaim their lands.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/clip/132149...s-the-land

Why couldn't places like the Co-Co Palms be fixed up or renovated for some of the Homeless or made into low income housing?

some Hawaiians are also occupying and trying to reclaim their lands.

One of the leaders has promised to send Hawaii News Now documents to show they own the land, after Hawaii News Now asked them.
The group claims they've been at the Coco Palms for a year, under the authority of their legal ownership, but haven't thought to get a copy proving that claim until now?
Will we now wait for documents until after they finish writing them?
Will it be more fictional history to come?
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
promised to send Hawaii News Now documents to show they own the land

How is this relevant? No ownership was required to "reclaim" Mauna Kea...
Does my unpermitted shack qualify me for a house prescription?
Isn't there an asbestos issue at Coco Palms? If so, let the squatter have the property then immediately sic the government on them to perform the asbestos remediation. They will abandon their claim in a month.
The only prescription required is more cowbell.