Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUSPICIOUS van lic. --HME 617--
Driving very slowly through the neighborhood. Stopped at the dead end, got out, dumped garbage. [Sad!]

Licence plate --HME 617--

BE ON THE LOOKOUT.

"Let the beauty we love be what we do." --Rumi
rhythmfullcircle.com

rhythmfullcircle.com

What neighborhood?
The height of laziness. With free dumps at enough locations that you can combine a dump run with about any other errands, there is just no excuse for this.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
eCourt Kokua shows that plate as having a lot of recent parking tickets. Owner seems to be a company with dozens of tickets from many vehicles in the last few months. I won't post it, but you should look it up and contact the company about it. Any incriminating evidence in that trash?
On the third day of Christmas a Lolo dump 'neath trees
Three fish heads
Two Dove Bar wrappers
And a VHS cartridge of "Glee"

"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm." -James Madison, The Federalist Papers, 1787
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
quote:
Originally posted by leilanidude

eCourt Kokua shows that plate as having a lot of recent parking tickets. Owner seems to be a company with dozens of tickets from many vehicles in the last few months.

Every plate is different, and many have Z as the first letter, which makes me think it's the contact person at (probably) Harper's who gets tagged whenever a renter gets a ticket.

Was that actually garbage that was dumped?
"eCourt Kokua shows that plate as having a lot of recent parking tickets. Owner seems to be a company with dozens of tickets from many vehicles in the last few months. I won't post it, but you should look it up and contact the company about it. Any incriminating evidence in that trash?"

Leilanidude - I see one outstanding parking ticket via eCourt Kokua. How are you doing your search?
Click on ID in the case, then do a search : Party Id: 304000133, CaseType: ALL
NEIGHBORHOOD: HPP Kaloli side mid-park. Mahalo for your responses. Good to know there are neighbors looking out for each other.
Happy Solstice!
Mele Kalikimaka!
Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!

rhythmfullcircle.com

rhythmfullcircle.com

"Click on ID in the case, then do a search : Party Id: 304000133, CaseType: ALL"

I guess I'll figure this out in a day or so. Thanks.