Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soak in a volcanic hot spring
https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/137886

This is near Leilani Estates. Are there really hot springs down that way?
It isn't really near Leilani. It is on Opihakao Drive. Check the map on the link.

There are all kinds of hot springs and steam vents around though. Leilani is directly on the East Rift Zone. PGV is located down here for a reason.
You have to admit it's an ingenious business model. I've seen small cottages in the area rent for $65. For that the owner needs an investment in the cottage, furnishings, and house cleaning / laundry after each guest leaves.

For a $45 two hour hot springs soak the investment consists of a claw foot bathtub, and probably some minor plumbing. Cleanup is scrubbing out a tub. Plus, multiple tubs can be rented out on a single night, and everyone goes home by 9 PM. Nobody calling you at 1 AM because they saw a B-52 roach and wondered if it's potentially dangerous.

Smart cookies.

Recycle Puna. Humans, although probably not you personally, have already left 400,000 pounds of trash on the moon. - YouTube's Half As Interesting
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
I used to have a steam vent in my yard in Vacationland. It quit steaming a few years ago.
From https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/137886

What is "the power of manifestation"?

And: "Hand harvested fruit that we juice and mix with other ingredients to create a hydrated thirst quenching beverage."

Isn't that just fruit juice with water added to it?
But did you read the reviews? My happy power aura crystal is telling me it must be legit!!
rainyjim - look up "power of manifestation" on google. It's actually quite entertaining, but in the meantime, I will be praying to the universe as it has my back. That's just some of the advice you'll get.
I’m relieved, I thought they were selling hot water at $45 a tub.
power of manifestation
hydrated thirst quenching beverage
happy power aura crystal

These are all components in a value added business model, optimized for maximum blue sky profitability. Hey, if you read the reviews, at least their customers believe they received what they paid for. And the experience is voluntary. Can any of us say the same about our county taxes (your real estate tax is due in two weeks, will you get a hydrated thirst quenching beverage)?

Recycle Puna. Humans, although probably not you personally, have already left 400,000 pounds of trash on the moon. - YouTube's Half As Interesting
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves