Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realtor to help sell pair of lots in Fern Acres
I have a pair of prime lots in Fern Acres that I would like to sell and looking for a good agent to handle it. Any suggestions appreciated
I'm going to recommend Sherrell Watson again. She is a great real estate agent who works really hard even for land properties which a lot of agents don't really like dealing with. She's from Island Wide Real Estate. https://www.islandwideassociates.com/she...atson.html

808-319-7546
sherrell.watsonRA@gmail.com
Thanks Eric.

I will give her a call. I will also put a description on the classified forum in case someone on Punaweb is in the Market.

Dan
i would also recommend teri braugher at century 21. she lives in the acres and has been selling here for many many years and i have bought and sold through her and she is very knowledgeable and easy to deal with.
Sherrill has moved out of state. She did my two purchases. Great person, but I don't think she is doing any sales here.

Peace and long life
Peace and long life
Aloha!

Joined just to reply here...lurked long time.
Please, if you could, try Deborah King, Sean King's Wife.
She works at the local real estate office in downtown Pahoa....

Keep her busy, and if you know Deb - keep her away from chocolate

Mahalo!

Stay Busy, Stay Well
Stay Busy, Stay Well
My husband and I recently worked with Jennifer Bien at Savio realty in Pahoa when we purchased our lot in the acres. She was very professional and had an answer to all of our questions and concerns. I would definately recommend her, she’s a great lady.
I recommend Christi Mallicoat of ReLife Realty. She specializes in land sales, and received #1 in vacant land sales from Hawaii Business magazine last year. Very professional and knowledgable. RelifeRealty.com